Information for Employers
Benefits of Partnering with InternTC
- We handle the state & federal requirements.
- We arrange the housing of your intern.
- We provide supplemental programming for your intern.
Why Host an Intern?
- Internship programs are an inexpensive recruiting tool and an opportunity to train future employees. The opportunity to evaluate prospective employees while they are working for the organization can reduce significant costs in finding new talent.
- Interns bring current technology and ideas from the classroom to the workplace, thereby increasing an organization’s intellectual capital.
- Interns can be another source for the recruitment of diverse employees into your workforce.
- An internship program can supply an easily accessible source of highly-motivated experienced or pre-professionals.
- Interns can provide a management opportunity for mid-level staff.
- Internship programs can create/strengthen connection to education to ensure that supply and demand of skill sets are properly aligned.