Web Design and Marketing
Inhabitect is seeking a qualified marketing intern to join our team. Our company is known for designing, building and growing green roofs and other forms of living architecture for commercial, industrial and residential clients in the Northern Michigan area and beyond, and we are seeking an intern who can assist with website management and marketing related needs.
• Assist with basic Website management and updates
• Help create future marketing plans for various aspects of our business
• Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, online promotion, brochures, website changes, customer surveys etc.
• Assist with the generation of infographics and other digital marketing items
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with execution of trade shows/Lunch and Learns
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Enter contact information into contact management systems and manage database
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Assist with sales and advertising
• Assist with coordination of press releases and PR campaigns
Inhabitect is looking for an undergraduate student in the Traverse City area who is majoring in Web Design, Sales or Marketing, Communication, Advertising, or something similar. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch-Up, PowerPoint, Mail Chimp, Word Press, Word and Excel experience is a bonus. Any experience in the construction or landscaping trades is a plus. This will be considered when selecting the best applicant for this internship position.
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, Design, Google Analytics, Graphic Design, Microsoft Excel / Google Spreadsheets, Quick Books, Social Media Marketing, Web Page Design, WordPress